Non Profit Organizations

I can help you prepare your initial startup documentation when forming your organization which includes incorporation papers, obtaining a Federal Identification number, state registrations and any necessary financial reporting. Let me help you apply for tax exempt status and maintain your accounting and bookkeeping for your organization. Each year the IRS requires most tax exempt organizations to submit form 990 which includes an Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Functional Expenses and Revenue Support Schedules. The IRS then uses these reports to determine if your organization will retain its tax exempt status.

Let me help you create and account for your Non-Profit Organization.

I have extensive experience in Public and Private Accounting along with many years in the Tax and Financial planning fields.
My success has been measured by being my clients most trusted business advisor.
My client friendly personality and personal approach to doing business guarantees you quality service at all times.

IRS Withholding Estimator

Continue to the Withholding Estimator

Tax Information for Employees

Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center

Tax Information for Parents

Seniors & Retirees

Tax Information for Students